Facial Roller Rose Quartz
- Soothe, stimulate, relax.
- Lines / Wrinkles.
How to use it:
You’ll see that your dermal roller has 2 ends - a big end and a little end and a handle in the middle.
Use the big end for larger areas of your face and the little end for more delicate or hard to reach areas.
There are actually 2 ways to use your dermal roller, and I like to do them both, one after the other.
Whichever method you’re using, the important things to remember are:
- Hold your roller gently - all you need is a feather touch. You’re not ironing out wrinkles!
- Always roll in one direction, not back and forth.
- Start with clean skin.
- You can use your roller just after applying your favourite serum or moisturiser to help it penetrate, or you could also use it on dry skin - it’s up to you :)
- Roll over each area 3 or so times before moving to the next area.
- To make your roller experience next-level, try putting it in the fridge or freezer for 10-20 minutes before using it. It feels incredible, and the cool stone will be excellent and helping with puffy eyes.